FEE AND REFUND POLICY

FEE AND REFUND POLICY

FEE :-

The Fee for a given course can be paid in lump sum or in installments either through DD or A/c Payee cheque in favor of "WHIZDOM EDUCARE PVT. LTD." payable at Delhi. Cheque must be in compliance with CTS 2010 guidelines provided by RBI.

No local/out station cheques will be accepted but at par clearing cheques will be acceptable. In case of a bounced cheque, a fine of Rs. 500 will be charged from the student and the fee installment (for which the cheque was issued) will be collected in cash / Pay order / Demand Draft.

CHANGES IN SERVICE TAX RULES :

In case the central government changes service tax rate (existing rate of service tax is 15%), the extra amount of service tax will be borne/refunded by/to the student, from next month of the enforcement of the act.

REFUND POLICY

If student after paying the fees for any course wants to withdraw and seek refund within the specified tenure, the following criteria’s would be applicable

1. TENURE OF THE PROGRAMME / COURSE – ONE YEAR

(I) (II) (III) (IV)
Tenure of submitting applications Students seeking the refund before the commencement of the said course Students seeking refund within 10 days from the date of commencement of the course Students seeking refund with 11 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the course Students seeking refund after 30 days from the date of commencement of the course
Deductions/Refund Admission fee will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum/Installment) will be refunded. Admission fee + 10% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded Admission fee + 20% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded No refund would be made of any amount on any ground

2. TENURE OF THE PROGRAMME / COURSE – TWO YEAR


(I) (II) (III) (IV) (V)
Tenure of submitting applications Students seeking the refund before the commencement of the said course Students seeking refund within 10 days from the date of commencement of the course Students seeking refund within 11 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the course Students seeking refund after 30 days from the date of commencement of the course and before the commencement of next academic year classes* If any student opts for withdrawal from the second year course then, he has to submit his refund application before the commencement of the second year course. After the commencement of second year course, there will be no consideration for refund of fees from the second year amount on any ground
Deductions/Refund Admission fee will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refund Admission fee + 10% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded Admission fee + 20% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded Admission Fee + 60% of the remaining fee will be deducted and 40% of the remaining fee will be refunded#


      * Next academic year classes will commence from April onwards       # In first year there are three phases and in second year there are two phases (i.e. 60% of the remaining fee constitutes for the first year and 40% of its constitutes for the 2nd year).